I absolutely LOVE asparagus. Crisp and green and lightly seasoned.
This recipe is definitely one to add to tonight’s dinner table!
Grated Pecorino Romano Cheese
- Wash asparagus, cut bottoms, and place in oven-safe glassware.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add grated pecorino romano cheese to your personal liking.
- Toss asparagus to evenly coat with oil, spices, and cheese.
- Place in pre-heated 350 degree oven for 15-18 minutes (or until desired softness is reached).